Thursday, July 31, 2008

Are You Ready?

If you haven't gotten over to Raw Fu to sign up for Bunny Berry's 100 Day Raw Food Challenge yet, then get your butt over there! Registration closes tonight.

You do NOT have to commit to 100% Raw. You set your own goals. It can be as simple as commiting to starting each day with a green smoothie, or having a salad for lunch every day. She has lots of fun mini-challenges, give-aways and contests. What better way to kick up your Raw food consumption than with the support of 100's of people who are doing the same?

I'm still waffling as to what my actual goals will be, but I'll know by tomorrow!

4 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

I gotta go find you on raw fu...

HiHoRosie said...

I can't find you. :(

Anonymous said...

I didn't see you either. Are you in a disguise? :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome blog and great photos! I'm raw fu too as Lola Dark.