Monday, January 21, 2008

Back to Blogging (for real this time)

Who cares what you eat? What difference does it make? Eat, you'll feel better.

After the recent loss in our family, I've had trouble getting back on track, not so much with eating well as with simply caring. A part of me says none of this really matters in the grand scheme of things. But that part has to battle it out with the slightly wiser part of me that knows it's about the quality of my life for as long as I'm blessed to be here.


Who cares what I eat?

I care.

What difference does it make?


A dramatic one. Since we lowered our percentage of Raw and Living foods in December, I've suffered the swift return of some health issues that had all but disappeared.


Eat, you'll feel better.


That one's actually true, as long as I'm feeding not just my body, but also my mind and spirit with real, living foods.


We're back to eating mostly Raw again. I'm anxious to return to all the benefits, including the more peaceful, less anxious state of mind.

0 comments: