Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today's Yummy Food

Pre-workout Snack: 1 banana

Breakfast: raw cheese with a big handful of dried figs
1 cup coffee (half-decaf, non-raw)

Lunch: Popcorn (non-raw) We went to see "Atonement" today. I usually don't have popcorn at the movies, but Lovely Boyfriend's sister sent us a special blend from Chicago as a Christmas gift. We took baggies of the stuff in with us. When I have cooked treats like that, I try to consume a bottle of kombucha along with them. It seems to speed up the digestion of the not-particularly-good-for-me stuff--must be all that living creatures swimming around in there.

Dinner: As of 7:30 p.m., neither LB nor I is hungry. Doesn't look like we're having dinner tonight. I'm going to do an extra cardio session in a few minutes. If I'm still not hungry, I'll just polish off the rest of the bottle of kombucha.

0 comments: