Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today's Workout

LB joined me for my Power Yoga workout today. I modified some poses even more than I had over the weekend, as I'm just coming out on the other side of the muscle spasms (Woo hoo!). I also walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill and did some low-key jogging on the rebounder, also known as the mini-trampoline. It felt good to get the body moving after 2 days of rest. Eating particularly well over the last couple of days, means I've rested well, which is always good for healing.

Are yall moving your bodies every single day? Especially you Bikini Challenge participants. . . It doesn't have to be intense. Go for a walk, or ride your bike (or your kid's bike), or do a few simple sets of jumping jacks and the other stuff they made us do in middle school gym. You gotta move! Have fun!

0 comments: