- I really do love green smoothies, but the savory ones are best for cold weather.
- Living Foods has to be about abundance for me. When my mind clicks over to a scarcity mentality--focused on what I can't have--I slide into panic mode.
- I need fats to function well.
- Having a dedicated smoothie container makes things much more convenient.
- There's definitely a more intense feeling of lightness that comes with living off of green smoothies. I can only imagine the energy I'd have if I did it for a longer time period, or if I did a juice feast.
- I'm incredibly fortunate to have access to so much fresh, organic, local produce.
There will definitely be more green smoothies in my future--I'll likely invite LB to do a challenge with me when he returns--but I still love fruits and veggies in their original forms best of all.
I'm off to finish my juice of beet greens and apples.