Friday, February 15, 2008

Lovely Boyfriend Wins Gold Medal

So we're not supposed to exchange gifts for Valentine's Day. I purchased a blank card for LB and wrote him a slightly humorous message about how much he means to me (more than I can ever say). In the morning, when I opened my laptop, there was a nice card from him. All was right with the world, until...

Just before we left for dinner, Lovely Boyfriend called me into his room to take a look at something. On his bed there was a large box. Inside that box was a juicer! I've really been into juice lately, but the local juice bar is expensive, and not conveniently located to our home. We shopped online for the juicers all the Raw folks recommend, but they were incredibly pricey.

We'll have to get something else if we want to do wheat grass, but in the meantime, I'm thrilled to have a mid-range juicer than can do fruits and veggies for me. I'm doing the 3-day Green Smoothie Challenge next week, and I'll think of juice as my treat during that phase.

Once again, LB wins the Gold Medal for the Best Boyfriend Ever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both!

:) Connie