Monday, September 10, 2007

Today's Yummy Food

Breakfast: 1/2 slice Raw Strawberry Fields Forever Cheesecake from earth cafe (picked up at Mother's Market yesterday)
1/2 mango
1 cup coffee (non-raw)


Snack: small handful of mulberries

Lunch: Raw Ensenada Enchilada from Jenny's raw & organic

I couldn't find a website for this company either, though it's located in Orange County, CA. The phone number on the package is 949-295-4231. I'm definitely going to check out associated restaurant, 118 degrees in Costa Mesa.

Snack: Raw Chocolate Hemp Seed Milk (sort of experimental in the ingredients and proportions & a bit too sweet)

Dinner: A double portion of breakfast smoothie, without the green powder, but with 3x the ground flax seed.



How excited am I? Tomorrow I pick up my 1st CSA basket from the local organic farm!

0 comments: