Monday, September 24, 2007

Today's Yummy Food

Breakfast: smoothie of spinach, hempseed, strawberries, oranges and blueberries
1 cup coffee (non-raw)

Snack: 1/2 small melon

Lunch: salad of spinach, broccoli, tomato, zucchini, yellow squash and leeks
dressing of olive oil, nama shoyu, garlic and ginger

Snack: coconut milk
Yes, again! Ever since I found out the donut shop next to my older daughter's school sells young thai coconuts AND will open them for me, I've been on a bit of a binge!

Dinner: nori rolls with ginger-guac, carrots and cucumbers (I refuse to take a picture of these until I can get them to look presentable.)
very small smoothie of figs, grapes, vanilla and cinnamon (Inspired by a recipe in Raw Food, real world, which I haven't been able to bring myself to spend 40 bucks on, though goodness knows I really want it!)

0 comments: