Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today's Yummy Food

Breakfast: Raw Apple Pie
We only had a few granny smiths, so we threw in a couple of Galas. These are the times I loooong for a dehydrator. The pie filling was crying out for just a little heat. Nonetheless, it was still pretty good. Next time, I'll toss more into the filling: raisins, a few nuts and chunks of apples.
1/2 cup coffee (non-raw)
Ever since I ran into that trouble spot last week, I've been back to daily coffee. Gotta start switching it out for tea again.


Lunch: Curried Carrot Soup




This soup is as easy as they come. Since my blender isn't the most powerful, I ran the carrots threw the food processor first. I also threw in a tomato that needed to be eaten today. We topped it with a sprinkle of crushed raw crackers.

Snack: smoothie of apples, bananas, coconut, pineapple, dates & flax seed



Dinner: salad of spinach, red & green peppers, avocado & tomatoes

0 comments: